About the Centre
The Centre of Banking Excellence was inaugurated on 15th January 2019 with an aim to make students strive towards excellence in various activities that they undertake to lead them towards a successful career in Banking, Financial Services and Insurance (BFSI) sector. The Centre has conducted a number of sessions to make students aware about and get driven by various opportunities that are on their way post their graduation. The Centre has introduced the concept of CBE Fab40 from the session 2020-2021 in which 40 selected students will be thoroughly trained for various banking competitive exams.
● To act as catalyst for bringing out the hidden qualities of students
● To make creative minds assemble at one place and generate ideas
● To facilitate students such that activities are designed, developed and delivered by students themselves guided by mentors
As part of various sessions conducted by CBE with ursaminor.in students were given a thorough training in appearing for job interviews through mock interview sessions. 27 students received job offers.
List of Teachers associated
Chairperson: Asst. Prof. Anubhuti Singh
Member: Asst. prof. Nandini Katti
1. Sessions have been conducted on ABC of banking, Verticals in Banking, Townhall , Public Speaking, Mock Interviews etc.
2. Webinar ‘Mind Fest: Banking of Future, Become Future Ready’
3. Virtual Panel Discussion on ‘Post Pandemic Indian Banking and Insurance Sectors’
4. CBE Fab40 Entrance Test on 25th October 2020 to select 40 students for Fab40.