Beware of little expenses, A small leak will sink a great ship – Benjamin Franklin
Finance is synonym to White blood cells in a Human being but needs an acumen to understand how to maintain the balance of Increase or Decrease.
As we set into the new decade, KES Shroff college of Arts and Commerce (Autonomous) brings a one of its kind of Post graduate Program M.Sc. (Finance).
M.Sc. (Finance) is a very popular course designed for those students willing to acquire a master's degree in finance. This course equips students with conceptual and analytical skills of financial decision making, with the in depth study of statistical and econometric techniques, financial modelling and data analytics. The curriculum is designed as such that students remain abreast with all developments and innovation in the finance industry. It is a gateway to excellent career opportunities such as Investment Banking, Risk Analyst, Core banking, Insurance etc.
Future Career Opportunities
Professional opportunities to work as Corporate Analyst, Equity Research Analyst, Investments and Securities Analyst, Investment Banker, Market Analyst, Risk Analyst and other finance related job profiles as well in can explore various sectors such as international finance, Treasury management, investment banking, capital markets, Risk management, Mutual fund management, Real estate management, mergers and acquisitions, Venture capital, valuation & manufacturing sector.
Programme Duration: 2 Years.
Total no. of semesters: 4
Number of Seats: 40
After successful completion of course student will be able to:
– Demonstrate major concepts in the specialized field of Finance.
– Demonstrate knowledge of the legal, ethical and Economic environment and their financial impact on functioning of an organization.
– Develop Quantitative skills so that they are able to understand and practice Finance related mathematics.
– Apply analytical, evaluative and problem-solving skills to solve the complex financial problems.
– Demonstrate knowledge of current information, theories and models, and techniques in the specialized field of Finance.