Data Science is an interdisciplinary field that cartel the concept of programming, mathematics and business together. Combined with Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning, it helps to identify a future trend which can be used to derive actionable insights for creating future impact. It also includes the emerging topics such as Big Data Analytics, Neural Networks, Data Visualization, and Data Modeling to deal with vast data from various business domains. These skills will help you prepare for the role of a Data Scientist. As a Data Science aspirant, you will be emphasising of the knowledge to share from the quantitative analysis to programming concept and extended to business intelligence. Data science can add value to any business which can use the data well.
What Does a Data Scientist Do?
– Empowering management and controlling officers to make better decisions
– Directing actions based on trends, which in turn help to define new goals
– Identifying opportunities
– Decision making with quantifiable, data-driven evidence
– Testing these decisions
– Identification and refining of target audiences
– Recruiting the right talent for the organization
Programme Duration: 2 Years.
Total no. of semesters: 4
Number of Seats: 40
After successful completion of course student will be able to:
– Understand the abstract concepts that lead to various data science theories in Mathematics, Statistics and Computer science.
– Identify analyze and design solutions for data science problems using fundamental principles of mathematics, Statistics, computing sciences, and relevant domain disciplines.
– Acquire the skills in handling data science programming tools towards problem solving and solution analysis for domain specific problems.
– Produce innovative IT solutions and services based on global needs and trends.
– Utilize the data science theories for societal and environmental concerns.